Below are links to various forms and information used in local fraternities.  All fraternities in St. Francis Region should be using the finance form.  If a member needs to be excused either from attendance at meetings or from contributing to the common fund, you need to use the "excuse" (dispensation) form, which should be filled out at least once a year.

The other forms in this area are restricted to ministers.